NOTIFICATION WITHIN THE SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW NO. 6698 OF HES HACILAR ELEKTRİK SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
HES Hacılar Elektrik Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi ("HES Kablo A.Ş.") takes all kinds of technical and legal measures in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("KVKK") in order to protect your personal data processed within the scope of its activities. Relevant persons can access the categories of personal data processed, the legal reasons for the processing of personal data, the data transferred to third parties and detailed information about their rights under the LPPD and GDPR for the purpose of this transfer from the following clarification text.
I. Data Controller
HES Hacılar Elektrik Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi
Mersis (Central Registration System) Number :
Internet Address : http://www.hes.com.tr/homepage.html
Phone Number : 0 (352) 207 45 00
Kep Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Erciyes Mahallesi, Hes Caddesi, No: 22, 38210 Hacılar, Kayseri, Turkey
II. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data is processed by HES Kablo A.Ş. in its capacity as data controller for the following purposes and scope in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the LPPD (Law on Protection of Personal Data):
- In order to improve, develop, diversify our products and services and provide alternatives to real/legal persons with whom we have a commercial relationship
- In order to ensure communication and cooperation between the companies affiliated to Erciyes Anadolu Holding and Erciyes Anadolu Holding by HES Kablo A.Ş., to ensure coordination, to carry out common business areas, to determine the needs of our customers and employees, to fulfill the contractual obligations, to continue advertising and marketing activities, to ensure customer follow-up, to ensure occupational safety and business continuity,
- In order to raise and improve our service standards,
- In order to determine and implement our commercial business strategies,
- In order to fully perform the contracts to which HES Kablo A.Ş.is a party by Hes Kablo A.Ş. and to check that the counterparties fully perform the contracts in these contracts,
- In order to ensure the legal security of real/legal persons in commercial relationship with HES Kablo A.Ş.,
- In order to be able to issue commercial books, invoices, bank cheques and payrolls required to be issued by HES Kablo A.Ş. in accordance with the laws in the legislation,
- In order to ensure the safety of employees, guests and buildings belonging to HES Kablo A.Ş. and to control the entrance-exits,
- In order to evaluate the recruitment processes of the employee candidates, to create the personnel files of the employees and to maintain the human resources policies of HES Kablo A.Ş.
- In order to increase the morale and motivation, performance level and satisfaction of the personnel working within HES Kablo A.Ş., their interactions with each other and with the company and to ensure their commitment to the company,
- In order to provide access to the internet for guests in public areas of HES Kablo A.Ş.,
- In order to carry out commercial purchasing transactions of HES Kablo A.Ş.,
- In order to make corporate correspondence of HES Kablo A.Ş.,
- For the purpose of generating statistical data and recording visitor information and providing feedback in case of visiting our website,
- In addition to these, to carry out our necessary quality and standard audits or to fulfill our other obligations determined by laws and regulations.
III. Transfer of Personal Data
In order to fulfill our commercial activities and to ensure continuity, the personal data we process within the framework of the above purposes, taking into account Articles 8 and 9 of the LPPD may be transferred
- Our business partners
- To our suppliers in order to provide products and services in a limited fashion,
- To the relevant public institutions and organizations, especially SSI, in order to fulfill the legal obligations stipulated in the laws and to ensure security,
- To other private and public legal entities, especially banks, in order to ensure that the social and financial rights of the persons employed within HES Kablo A.Ş. are met,
- To the legally authorized public institutions and organizations and judicial bodies in line with the requests of the relevant public institutions and organizations and limited to the purposes of the request,
- To Erciyes Anadolu Holding A.Ş. and its affiliated companies in order to create a common database, to ensure coordination and cooperation,
- To software companies and technology companies established in Turkey and abroad in order to create databases of operating systems and computer programs used by our company and our affiliated Erciyes Anadolu Holding, to ensure program functionality and to carry out maintenance and repair of the program,
- To the technology companies established in Turkey and abroad that provide cloud technology service,
- To companies affiliated with Erciyes Anadolu Holding and Erciyes Anadolu Holding, to business partners, dealers and suppliers established at home and abroad of our company and companies affiliated with Erciyes Anadolu Holding in order to follow up customers and meet customer needs,
- To the companies affiliated to Erciyes Anadolu Holding and the companies we receive services in this field in order to carry out social and cultural events such as events, conferences, etc.,
- Within the scope of occupational health and safety measures, the health information of the employees can be transferred to the institutions and insurance companies in order to work in a healthy work environment.
IV. Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data are collected by natural or legal persons authorized to process data on behalf of HES Kablo A.Ş. or HES Kablo A.Ş. within the scope of your explicit consent or the personal data processing conditions stipulated in the law through oral, written or electronic channels through statement, application forms, forms filled out from the website, documents required to create a personal file, various contracts, all kinds of information forms, questionnaires, job application forms, call centers.
This information is obtained in order for our commercial and administrative activities to be presented within the framework of the law and in this context, HES Kablo A.Ş. to carry out its services, to maintain its commercial life and to fulfill its responsibilities arising from the law completely and correctly.
V. Rights of the Relevant Person within the Scope of LPPD
Real persons whose personal data are processed within HES Kablo A.Ş. have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the LPPD:
- To learn whether his/her personal data is processed or not,
- To request information if his/her personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To learn about third parties, recipients and recipient categories to which personal data are transferred or will be transferred at home or abroad,
- To request the correction of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data and requesting that the transactions carried out within this scope be notified to third parties to whom the personal data are transferred
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons for processing have disappeared, even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the LPPD and other relevant laws, or to request the cessation of the said processing activity and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To claim compensation in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
The relevant persons may submit their requests regarding these rights to the address of HES Kablo A.Ş. of our company, No:22, 38210 Hacılar/Kayseri with a notice to be drawn through a notary public or personal applications to be made to our company by submitting an identity card. The requests of the person concerned shall be evaluated and decided free of charge as soon as possible and ultimately within thirty (30) days at the latest. If the evaluation and decision-making process requires an additional cost, the fee specified in the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller shall be taken as basis. After applying to our company, if they are not satisfied with the response to the application in question, they may file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority.
Click to Download Application Form...